ISO9001 / NIAHO(SM) Workshop
This course has been developed in conjunction with Business & Quality Integration, LLC exclusively for ISO Consultants for Healthcare, LLC. This course combines ISO9001 implementation instruction with a hands-on workshop. Our course provides the history and foundation of ISO9001 and a complete overview of the ISO9001 standard. We also review the key steps to consider for all hospitals with regard to implementing ISO9001 within their organization. Then, through focused workshops we support the hospital in their implementation efforts by guiding them through development of the quality manual and the six required procedures. This is the key first step for all healthcare organizations seeking DNVHC accreditation and promotes a much easier transition into the ISO9001 requirements.
This Course also Includes:
- On-site instruction at your location or preferred site.
- Four days of full access to highly trained, knowledgeable ISO accredited consultants.
- An additional fully trained facilitator to help support the participants during the workshop portion of the course.
- This course will utilize your own documentation, coupled with health care’s best practices and result in the actual development of the key documents required for ISO implementation.
- Onsite consultation support
- Development of the Quality Manual draft
- Development of the six required ISO9001 Procedure drafts
Provision of specific steps for continued implementation strategy for the quality manual and six required procedures